On average, an engagement lasts for about 13 months, but there are a lot of couples who just cannot wait for so long so they decide to tie the knot much sooner. According to the statistics, 19 percent of couples plan their weddings in 6 months or even less.
If you are recently engaged and want to get married as soon as possible - keep on reading this blog post.
- The very first thing you should do is create your wedding planning timeline. Well, it is not going to be as easy as pie but it can absolutely be done with minimal stress. Find out how to plan your wedding day in less than 6 months.
- Yeah, you may think that 6 months is a lot, but do not postpone anything. When it comes to planning a wedding, there is no such thing as too much time.
- First things first! Create a wedding checklist and tick off the completed tasks one by one. Thus you will not skip anything and will see the progress.
- It is time for quick decisions! Figure out the most important points: pick up a date and location, decide on the budget, the guest list.
- Find a wedding planner. That is the best decision any couple can ever make. Planners can help quickly connect you with other available vendors. They can make the planning process less stressful.
- Book the venue and other vendors.
- Start shopping for attire in advance. Buying a suit does not take too long but looking for a perfect wedding dress can last longer.
- Send invitations. Wedding invitations should be sent around six weeks before your wedding date, with an RSVP deadline of about two or three weeks in advance.
Of course, there are many more other details to figure out before the big day. However, we gave you a list of several basic points to start with. It's not easy to plan one in six months or less, but it can be done! You just need to set your priorities and stick with them. With these tips in mind, you’ll be able to plan the wedding of your dreams and know that it won't become a nightmare.