It's your wedding day and you're surrounded by all the people that love and care about you. Your best friend has been there for you through thick and thin, so when it comes time to plan your wedding, don't forget them!
They will be by your side on that amazing day. When choosing a maid of honor or bridesmaids, make sure they are people you love and trust. What is also extremely important is to make sure your best friend feels fully included at such an important event. You may think how lucky you are to have your BFF by your side on that big day, so show your Number 1 girl how much she means to you and how strong your connection is.
They say friends are the family we choose for ourselves. Here are some ideas on how to make that day even more special for your BFF:
- Kick off your wedding day by having some relaxing time together with your bestie the day before. For example, go to the spa and have a massage, or just stay at home, have a good old sleepover, order a pizza and watch your favorite show. It does not matter how you spend the day it is important to do something together.
- Accept your friend's enthusiastic help. Your BFF will for sure be eager to help you with all the preparations and arrangements. Welcome their assistance and appreciate that. This is how they try to show you how much they love you.
- Prepare a special gift. Make this day even more memorable. It is up to you what present to choose: it can be as simple as their favorite candy bar and as extensive as jewelry. You know your best friend best so find something that will make her smile. Old school friendship jewels never go out of style!
- Professional photos are not just for a happy couple. Ask your photographer to take a few cute snaps with your best friend. Such pictures make memories that last forever.
- Let your best friend stand out from the crowd. Even if your bridesmaids will all be matching, your bestie maid of honor still can sparkle extra bright. Make her feel special on your wedding day!
Your best friend will always have your back. And they'll be there to celebrate your marriage with you, too! From the moment they walk in and take their seat at the ceremony to when all of the confetti settles after a fun wedding reception, these wonderful friends are by your side every step of the way. What's more you know that without them, or someone like them this day would not be nearly as special so appreciate them.