Fall is in the air! What about hearing your wedding bells ring during the autumn season? Fall weddings are the best.
The weather is cool and crisp (not too cold and not too hot - perfect for outdoor ceremonies), the leaves are changing colors, and pumpkin spice lattes abound. What's not to love? If you are a bride-to-be, then it is time to start thinking about all of the beautiful potential fall wedding settings. From apple orchards, pumpkin patches, and hay bales there are many options for a great photoshoot. You can have a fall-themed wedding or just add some autumnal decorations to create that cozy feel.
Are you in the process of planning your dream wedding? Whether it's a small affair or extravagant, the fall season has plenty of options for couples looking to say their "I do's" in the next few months.
Here are several reasons why you should consider tying the knot now:
- It's still hot enough outside to wear white
- You'll be able to enjoy warm drinks by a crackling fire while your guests sip champagne
- You won't have any flowers die before your big day
So, you're planning your dream wedding and wonder how to incorporate the perfect fall look? Well, we've got some tips for you! First off, all brides want their guests to be comfortable. This is especially important when it comes to the weather. The best way to do this is by incorporating a variety of textures into your decorating style. Opt for cozy fabrics like wool and velvet that will keep cold air at bay while still looking chic. There are also so many cool opportunities to incorporate beautiful autumn foliage into your fall wedding decor. If you're feeling crafty, try making paper leaves out of construction paper or even just drawing them with markers on regular printer paper; they'll add a beautiful touch without any extra cost! In case you are looking for unique ideas to make your own big day the most special, here is a piece of inspiration for you:
- Create a cozy Fall cocktail lounge by using rich materials and florals. Apart from tasty cocktails, serve also Hot Toddy drinks. Your guests will surely like that!
- Do you think that a wedding cake is something banal? Serve a pie for dessert! Serve up delicious slices of a pie with apples, plums, pears, or pumpkin.
- Design a foliage-filled arch to exchange your vows under.
- Choose warm colors, like brown. orange, rust, burgundy to create a fall wedding decor. Greet guests with apple cider.
- For a groom and groomsmen, it is a good idea to wear tweed suits.
- Opt for simple Fall table linens.
- Why not set out ingenious pumpkin seating cards? Take full advantage of the Fall season.
All in all, fall weddings are great for couples who want to take advantage of the season's best features. Fall leaves make for stunning table settings and guests will appreciate that there is no need to wear heavy jackets or sweaters during the ceremony. Couples can also enjoy pumpkin-spiced lattes without worrying about feeling guilty about indulging too much! If you're still on the fence about a fall wedding, this article should help convince you it might be right for your big day. We hope you found it interesting and useful!