Planning a wedding is stressful enough, so let's not add the stress of finding the perfect honeymoon spot to it!
The best honeymoon destinations are hard to decide on, especially if you're a bride-to-be. You want your honeymoon to be perfect and memorable, but there are so many options that it's difficult to narrow down the list. Where do you go? What do you see? Who do you visit with? How long should your trip last? Don't worry, we're here to help! Here are some amazing destinations that will have you in paradise in no time.
1) Santorini, Greece - The white-washed buildings and blue-domed churches create an unbelievable atmosphere for your romantic getaway. For those who love water sports, there are plenty of beaches with snorkeling opportunities too!
2) Italy - Whether you want to relax on the beach or explore ancient history this destination has something for everyone; Italians know how to do everything well!
3) Hawaii - With all four seasons packed into one day, make sure you pack shorts and umbrellas. With an abundance of beaches and resorts, it's no wonder Hawaii has been voted as the best honeymoon destination!
4) Gili Islands - These three tropical islands are off the coast of Bali and offer some of the most spectacular snorkeling opportunities.
5) Antigua & Barbuda - Pastel facades, bustling markets, tropical fruits, limestone formations and, of course, plenty of pristine beaches. Whether you want to lounge in a luxury resort or try your hand at paddleboarding, Antigua and Barbuda has something for everyone.
6) Thailand - This well-known holiday destination offers not only lovely beaches but also several ancient Buddhist temples. The best part? It's perennially warm!
7) Australia - it’s hard to find more idyllic beaches than those in the Whitsundays. Also, with its secluded and pristine beaches and clear waters, Queensland is one of the most popular tourist destinations in all of Australia.
8) Croatia - Croatia has a lot to offer for avid beach-goers: hundreds of miles of gorgeous, untouched coastline with plenty of islands where you can find your own private slice of heaven.
After all, the best honeymoon destinations are ones where you can relax and enjoy each other's company with minimal distractions. Leave the phones, laptops, and work at home behind when you go on your honeymoon! You'll thank yourself later for taking this time to reconnect.